Anything is achievable with these 6 mindsets.
1. Believe in a higher power, God, or whatever you believe in. As for me, it’s “GOD.”
2. Focus on Goals, not boastfulness. To do so, start with a vision board, and list out the dreams (goals) that you want to accomplish.
3. Educate yourself and don’t take shortcuts. Break the bad habits of the lazies.
4. Find what you love, pursue, and work hard at it. Determination is the key, even when things fall apart.
5. Consistency will get you there. Failed once, twice, or more; that’s the school of (thoughts) life. One must use one’s failures as a tool on your journey to success.